Reem and Zeinab @ofmintandrosewater
- 1kg of skinless boneless chicken breast
- ⅓ cup of yogurt
- ¼ cup of vinegar
- 3 tbsp of oil
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp of white pepper
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp of 7 spices*
- A pinch of salt
- In a large bowl make the marinade by combining the yogurt, vinegar, oil, garlic, and spices. Mix everything very well and set aside in the fridge.
- Prepare the chicken breast by cutting them into 1 inch cubes. Transfer the cut pieces into the bowl containing the marinade.
- Coat the chicken pieces evenly and place in the fridge to marinade overnight.
- Once ready to grill, remove from the fridge and place about 4-5 cubes of chicken on a wooden skewer.
- Preheat a grill pan for a few minutes on high heat. Once the pan has pre-heated place a few skewers at a time on medium-low heat.
- Cook each side for about 6-9 minutes or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly with nice grill marks. Transfer the grilled chicken to a plate and cover with a piece of pita bread while waiting to grill the others.
- Serve on a bed of quinoa alongside Fattoush Salad, Pita Chips and Hummus, pickles and fresh or grilled vegetables.